How to Apply Pediatric Dermatology Fellowship
Positions Available: 1
Start: July 1, 2018
Application Deadline: July 1, 2017
Interview Dates: March-July, 2017
Applications must be submitted via the San Francisco Match (sfmatch.org). Send questions to Falon Montreuil, Fellowship Coordinator, at email@example.com
To apply for the Pediatric Dermatology Fellowship, the applicant must:
- Be on track to complete dermatology residency and become board-eligible in Dermatology.
- Be either certified by or eligible for the American Board of Dermatology. If board eligible, must take the board at the first opportunity and obtain board certification.
Applicants are required to have the following documents in order to apply to programs:
- Complete and submit CAS application form (online)
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Medical school transcript(s), and translation if not in English
- Copy of medical school diploma
- ECFMG certificate (applicable to International Graduates and only if applicable)
- Three letters of recommendation (residency pediatrics director (or equivalent), residency program chair, and/or pediatric dermatologist with whom applicant has spent significant time).